Location: All Locations
Type of Employment: Full Time
Tellus Equipment Solutions, LLC, a family-owned Agriculture and Turf dealer, located in central and south Texas, is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team. This role will represent the "voice" of the customers and the Tellus sales channel from project definition to market launch. The incumbent will partner with business operations leaders to create and enable a differentiated position for the company through brand recognition that leads to increase market share. The Marketing Manager will exhibit the skills and industry experience to evaluate market information, understand market conditions, and have a solid grasp of competitors in order to put forth an effective marketing strategy and regional implementation plans.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans for the heavy equipment business to create marketing opportunities consistent with the organization’s long-term vision.
- Supervises marketing resources.
- Performs the content management and site maintenance for company website.
- Manages vendor relationships for all media outlets including but not limited to social media, print media, television, radio, website development, and adherence to company logo and signage standards.
- Performs marketing analysis and evaluate marketing results in order to determine return on marketing investments, recommend product promotional packages, rationalize marketing investment spend and provide accurate forecasts.
- Provides timely and accurate forecasts as well as analyzing the product demand to determine portfolio rationalization and growth opportunities.
- Works closely with the operations team to support product flow, pricing management, and product management for the portfolio.
- Works closely with the sales team to validate program and product performance throughout the market area, and leverage success to strengthen marketing messages.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Marketing or Business Admin; Master’s Degree (Preferred).
- Required: 5+ years of experience in field of Agronomy, Marketing, Brand management, Advertising or Sales.
- Required: 3+ years supervisory experience.
- Experience in managing product portfolios and vendor relationships.
- A successful background in pricing and margin management.
- Strong communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- John Deere product and process knowledge is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of financial principles relative to marketing operations.
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports.
Tellus Equipment Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance