Location: All Locations
Type of Employment: Full Time
Tellus Equipment Solutions, LLC, a family-owned Agriculture and Turf dealer, located in central and south Texas, is seeking an Accounting Specialist to join our team. This role analyzes information, maintains complete and accurate records, assists with routine accounting functions, and provides prompt responses to inquiries from clients, vendors, and lenders.
- Maintains accurate and complete records, including ledgers, journals, invoices, receipts, and other transaction information.
- Assists the accounting department in daily, monthly, and annual activities, including generating financial reports, developing budgets, preparing taxes, assisting with audits, and resolving discrepancies.
- Performs daily cash applications and account reconciliations.
- Reviews and records biweekly payroll and benefit transactions.
- Assists in key vendor and manufacture statement reconciliations.
- Communicates with vendors and suppliers to ensure charges are accurate and that payments are received in a timely manner.
- Participates in ongoing education opportunities to learn about industry trends and developments, current financial legislation, and company policies and procedures.
- Experience in an accounting or business environment.
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and financial legislation.
- College degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field a plus.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong math and research skills.
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of accounting software.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to analyze data accurately and efficiently.
Tellus Equipment Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off